Prior Authorization, as practiced by PriorAuth Online, the quintessential pre-auth organization based in the United States of America since 2007, has played an instrumental role in changing the working façade of the US’s medical billing industry. Our clients comprise an eclectic bracket of medical goods and service providers, which includes DMEs, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Radiology, Oncology, Rehabilitation, Nursing Homes, Pharmacies and Skilled Nursing Care among others. Not only do we provide premier prior authorization services but also extend effective solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients in perusing the prior authorization practice. Let us check out our USPs one by one.
Our Prior Authorization USPs
- 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliance
- An exhaustive range of pre-auth services including request filing, follow up and status updation
- Turnaround time less than 48 hours
- Low service fees with no hidden cost
- Zero locks up a service contract with the clients
- An array of excellent client reference across the states
- Real-time audits and custom reporting
- Excellent visibility and proven expertise
- Guaranteed reduction of operational cost by 70%
- Prompt service with a consistent accuracy rate of 99.9%
- Experience of serving prominent health care service providers
- Rare expertise in providing pre-certification services
- Increase in the current rate of completed requests from 1.5 to 2x
Our Prior Authorization Practice
PriorAuth Online follows a threefold path in perusing its pre-auth responsibilities which are as follows.
Calling up and coordinating with the payer company to know their request filing protocol, turnaround time and documentation requirements, filling up the pre-auth form and submitting it followed by tracking of the receipt copy of the same.
Auth Follow up
Coordinating with the payer company further to know the status of the request as filed apart from submitting the additional papers as required by the payer
Acknowledging the approval or denial of the request thus filed in the provider’s system along with appropriate service information like start and end date of the accounts bucket etc.
The health care industry aims at automating and standardizing the PA procedure to make it more fruitful and less burdensome. PriorAuth Online has gone a step forward in that direction by introducing digital standards of work in recent years.