The active ingredients are known as cetirizine hydrochloride that relates to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. The tablets of Cetirizine Hydrochloride are used for the relief of symptoms of high fever and many allergic situations like sneezing, skin rashes, and running or itchy nose. This medicine can be taken by adults and kids above the age of two years. The Cetirizine Di Hydrochloride manufacturersproduce them at a large scale in India.
How does this medicine work?
Cetirizine hydrochloride is a unique kind of medicine known as a non-sedating antihistamine. It generally operates by stopping the working of histamine. A material like pollen or allergen. Histamine works as histamine receptors that may cause a chain reaction which causes allergic symptoms.
In most of the reactions that are caused by allergy, like high fever, histamine creates inflammation inside the nose, eyes that basically creates itching and water comes out of eyes and the nose becomes running. This medicine stops the histamine receptors followed by stopping the chain reaction that causes the symptoms of the allergy. It starts to show its results either within half an hour or to the max one hour after consuming the dose.
- Product Type: Organic Medicine
- Form: A white crystalline Powder
- Treatment and Functions: Other
- Age Group: Suitable for all ages
Warning and Precautions
- If you are suffering from liver and kidney diseases, consult your doctor, and reduce your dose of the medicine.
- If you have got predisposition symptoms of urinary retention, time to consult your doctor for further suggestions.
- Also advised to patients who are suffering from allergy, should consult your doctor that whether you need to stop consuming cetirizine hydrochloride tablets just before your test. These tablets may put an impact on the result of your allergy tests.
- Please avoid this medicine while pregnant without first consulting your doctor.
- Avoid taking these medicines if you are breastfeeding.
There may be other drugs that can interact with cetirizine dihydrochloride. Contact your doctor about all your prescription and over the counter medications, vitamins, minerals, and drugs prescribed by other doctors.
If you are looking for a bulk supply of this drug, you can search for many Cetirizine Di Hydrochloride manufacturers in India. All these drugs are widely used for the treatment of hay fever, allergies, and urticaria. This drug is stored in the temperature-controlled systems until the dispatch in the market.