Being fit is good; being fit has become a trend. There is an entire industry dedicated to fitness equipment and fitness wear and it is doing profits thanks to celebrities who have enlightened the general public to the benefits of staying healthy and fit.
Though there are several options available like yoga, gym workouts, aerobics, dance forms and other ways of staying fit, one thing is common to them, athleisure. The term is composed by mixing athletic and leisure and defines those outfits that are comfortable enough to work out.
The fashion of sporting athleisure has gained cult status thanks to several national and international celebrities flaunting their gym look. If you too wish to look fashionable and chic while working out, here is a look at the Best gym wear you should buy in 2020:
- Multipurpose athleisure –Blending the line between casual wear and gym wear is the trend these days. From the gym, you can go to a casual get-together without bothering to change the look coz you are dressed conveniently. The gym t shirts that are available in the market these days are a great fit for everyday gym wear. Not only do you end up reducing your wardrobe space, but you also save time in changing outfits!
- Evergreen fashion – Green is the new black, especially when it comes to customers these days. Concern for the environment has made shoppers conscious of what they buy. Taking a cue from this, most top brands make you select products based on your sustainability preferences. The most commonly preferred gym wear using organic cotton includes Reebok Classics Fleece Sweatshirt, PE Nation Shuffle Tank and Running Bare Revenge Body Catsuit. These gym t shirts are a choice!
- Animal prints are here to stay – Considering the popularity of animal prints, they are likely to be picked up in the gym wear segment in the coming year. You can let out your wilder side by sporting gym t shirts that have animal prints and Leggings or add a subtle touch by mixing and matching pieces.
- Sport the girlish look with pastel gym wear – Most popular celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Bella Hadid have been sporting pastel gym wear and the trend has caught the fancy of many ladies. Add some colour to your gym look by sporting lovely pastel shades like powder blue, baby pink, lilac, sunshine yellow. Gym t shirts with such poppy colour can be easily paired with printed leggings.
- 90s look is back – The trend of neon colours, large logos, and exposed midriffs last seen in the 90s is making a comeback especially in gym wear. You can add a colourful windbreaker, large jumpers, and some classic sneakers to complete the look. Some of the popular brands have come out with fabulous products like jackets, gym t shirts, shoes and bike shorts ideal for your gym workout.
- The gym is for everyone – Everyone has the right to be fit, unfortunately, this is something that is gaining popularity slightly late. The trend of having cuts, size, material catering to everyone is catching up. Since comfort is the key, major brands have come out with products that are comfortable for all skin and body types.
Denim revolution – Combining denim with athleisure is a revolutionary thought that is bound to take the fitness industry by storm. The combination of look and durability of denim and comfort and performance of gym wear is excellent.