Consult best spine surgeon in Chennai as back or neck pain is not a normal part of getting older
Back or neck pain is considered the same as grey hair, but understanding how much back pain is normal as we get older is essential. Sometimes people feel a sharp stabbing same as crankiness and consider that as a normal part of aging. In several cases, back or neck pain is not normal and can lead to many severe situations. Many people experience back, or neck pain at the age of 40 and 60 however little bit of spine pain is normal, but there are various warning signs of back or neck pain which should not be ignored at all. Finest spine surgeon must check severe back or neck pain as it can be spine infection or spine tumor.
Symptoms linked with back or neck pain, which should not be ignored and should be treated:
- Bladder or bowel incontinence
- Pain that shoots down towards legs
- Tingling or numbness
- Harsh pain that doesn’t get better after rest
- Pain that occurs after a fall or injury
- Sudden weight loss
- Increased pain especially at night
If you don’t experience above-listed symptoms of back or neck pain, there is no harm in consulting one of the best spine surgeons. Don’t take any chance as if you don’t treat it on time you can get into trouble.
Leading causes of back or neck pain
There are many things that lead to back or neck pain
- Discs – Some back or neck pain come from discs
- Arthritis – some back or pain is caused by osteoarthritis
- Spinal stenosis – it is also one of the causes of back or neck pain and occurs when one or more areas of spine narrows
Best spine surgeons in Chennai
Aging affects your spine, no matter what and avoid any spinal problems is very much important. India has many best spine surgeons to help you out. Below we have listed best spine surgeons in Chennai:
Dr. Navaladi Shankar – Orthopaedic – Spine Surgeon
- Having 21 years of experience and working at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- His expertise is in Lower Back Pain, Laminectomy, and Neck Pain Treatment, Arthritis Management, and Trauma Surgery.
- He is also an international trauma tutor.
Dr. Sajan K Hegde- Orthopaedic – Spine Surgeon
- Having more than 33 years of experience and working at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Performed many successful spines and joint surgeries using the latest technological advancements such as minimally invasive sacroiliac joint fusion as well as cervical artificial disc.
- He holds expertise in surgical as well as non-surgical spine treatments, tackling trauma, and more
Dr. S. Karunakaran – Orthopaedic – Spine Surgeon
- Having more than 23 years of experience and working at Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Expertise in the treatment of spinal disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- First surgeon to use INSPACE – interspinous implant for lumbar canal stenosis
Dr. Ravi V- Orthopaedic – Spine Surgeon
- Having more than 22 years of experience and working at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- First surgeon from South India who has done minimally invasive surgery
- Specializes in spine surgery along with lower back pain treatment
Dr. Barani Rathinavelu- Orthopaedic – Spine Surgeon
- Having more than ten years of experience and working at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Members of the Royal College of Surgeons, Association of Spinal Cord Network, Tamil Nadu Orthopedic Association and National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Recipient of Dr. Vijayakumar Award for best postgraduate student
Dr. Parthasarathy Srinivasan- Spine Surgeon
- Having more than ten years of experience and working at Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre, Chennai
- He is skilled in performing Minimally Invasive, and Key- hole Spine Surgery for Disc Prolapse, Computer Navigated Spine Surgery, and Surgery for Complex Deformity Correction.
- He is connected with teaching furthermore he is also the National faculty of AO Spine and the Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
Keeping your spine younger is impossible as everybody experience back pain with age. Never ever take a risk to make it more severe and consult some of the Top 10 spine surgeons in Chennai to get rid of it.