A varicocele (VAR-in-Koe-seel) is a growth of the veins inside the bag of loose skin that contains your testicles (scrotum). A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein that a person can see in their leg. Varicoceles are a general cause of small sperm production and decreased sperm superiority, which can cause infertility. However, all varicoceles do not affect sperm production. Varicoceles can also cause the testicles do not develop normally or contract. Most varicoceles develop by the time. Luckily, most varicoceles are easy to make a diagnosis, and many of these do not need any treatment. Ayurvedic treatment is the best treatment for varicocele without any side effects observed in the case of surgery and embolisation. The various best ayurvedic medicine for varicocele are available.
Various Symptoms of varicocele?
Varicocele is rare on the right side because the right testicular vein generally drains directly into the vena cava, which is a lower vein compared to the renal vein on the left side. However, if the disease occurred on the left or right side, it shows similar signs and symptoms. Some of these symptoms are as follow which include:
- Enlargement of the vein: it is a vital sign that is usually seen or felt with the fingers. It does not require any test to know; it can be easily observed by touching.
- Inflammation of the scrotum: this is the type of lump that occurs in the region of the testicle in the scrotum. The lump is usually forming when there is blood flow to the testicles, which causes stagnation of the blood in the scrotum. Over time, there is a swelling that can be seen or felt clearly
- 3. Heaviness in the testicle: when this lump and enlargement occurs, it feels heavy in the patient’s testicles and patient feel uncomfortable. Do not ignore the burden, because it could be a sign of the development of the varicocele.
- Hormonal alteration: there is an extreme change in the testosterone hormone level that a person’s reproductive system produces. It is the hormone that allows the development of masculine traits like beards, muscles and deep voice among others.
- 5. Enlargement of the prostate gland: The prostate gland in men finds out in the lower part of the urinary bladder. This gland usually enlarges when the varicocele is in a person. This enlarged prostate is known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Painful scrotum: A person with this disease usually has pains around and in the scrotum and testicles. These pains can be very acute in some people, while in others they are boring. The victims experience traumatic pain in the testicles.
- Urinary problems: when the prostate becomes enlarged, it compresses the urinary bladder, which makes it difficult to urinate properly. It causes the patient to have a frequent need to urinate and, in general, there are always a few drops of urine left after each faint.
- Low sperm production: Since the tests are accountable for sperm production, their levels tend to decrease due to the unfavourable condition caused by stagnant blood in the scrotum.
- Lower abdominal pain: pains in the testicles and scrotum are feel in the lower abdomen. Also, when there is inflammation in the urinary bladder, the pains in the abdomen can be handled.
- The higher temperature of the testicles: the malfunction of the vein network around the testicles deactivates the primary function of the veins, which is giving a cooling effect to the testes. The varicocele makes the veins dysfunctional.
Varicocele is a natural cause the production of small sperm and lows down the sperm superiority, which affects fertility. In the market various medicines are available, but varicocele medicine in ayurvedic is the best medicine.