Get Connected to Parijatak for Best Ayurvedic psoriasis treatment in Nagpur
Psoriasis is a very common chronic skin condition that increases the life cycle of the skin cells. It causes the skin cells to build up rapidly which results in the scaling on the surface of the skin. The typical psoriasis scales look whitish-silver and develop in red and thick patches. The redness and inflammation in the areas around these patches are quite a common sight. In fact, sometimes these patches also crack and bleed or cause itching.
Causes of Psoriasis
The doctors have not been able to understand the exact cause of this condition but it’s thought to be concerned with the immune system disorder connected to T cells and other white blood cells. Another common cause is an inheritance of this ailment through genes, which means having a family history of psoriasis. However, there are certain triggering factors that lead to the development of worsening of the condition of psoriasis which includes:
- Regular smoking or alcohol consumption
- Deficiency of vitamin D
- Obesity or excessive weight increase
- Bacterial or viral infections
- Skin infections
- Injury to the skin including a cut or scrape, severe sunburn or bug bite
- Certain medications that are prescribed for high blood pressure or bipolar disorder
Home Remedies as Best treatment for Psoriasis India
There is no particular cure for psoriasis stated in modern medicine or Ayurveda. However, there are certain treatments and home remedies that help to ease up the psoriasis cure and Symptoms. These include:
- Consume Dietary Supplements: Consumption of the supplements like fish oil, Oregon grape, aloe vera, evening primrose oil and milk thistle are known to treat the symptoms associated with psoriasis from the inside. However, it is very important that you consult a doctor before taking up any of these to ensure that they do not interfere with any of your other medical conditions or treatments.
- Avoid Fragrances: Most of the soaps and perfumes which have such amazing and strong smells are often produced by using the chemicals and dyes which can inflame psoriasis and irritate the affected part of the skin. Avoid using such products or pick up those which have ‘sensitive skin’ label.
- Use the Right Bathing Elements: Avoid using too hot or too cold water while bathing as it might irritate your skin even more. Use lukewarm water and use some of the mineral oil, Epsom salt, olive oil or milk in the water to sooth the inflammation and itching. Moisturizing the body immediately after the bath can have double benefits.
- Use Turmeric: Turmeric is known to have many natural benefits and is used to treat many ailments for decades. You can use it in the form of a food supplement or just sprinkle it over the food and it will help in minimizing the flare-up caused by psoriasis.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: You might not realize it but for many people, alcohol and smoking have actually been the triggers for the condition of psoriasis. It affects your body and skin in the ways you will not witness immediately but in the long run. Avoid regular consumption of both to keep your skin and body healthy.
In addition to these home remedies, Parijatak offers the most effective course of Psoriasis treatment Ayurveda in Nagpur using a perfect combination of therapies and Ayurvedic medicines.
The wellness center today acts as one of the leading service providers when it comes to treating and preventing various diseases and maintaining optimum health including the Best Ayurvedic psoriasis treatment in Nagpur.