In the fast running world, where everyone finds themselves in a chaotic situation every now and then, Schizophrenia has emerged as one of the commonly found diseases in people. It is a medical condition in which the ability of a person’s thinking, behaving and feeling affects a lot. There are many chemical drugs that can be consumed to get cure from this chronic disease and one such drug is trifluoperazine hydrochloride.
What is schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a severe condition of the mind in which the way a human being thinks, reacts and feels effects and it seems that they are losing their touch with reality.
Types of schizophrenia
There are 5 subtypes in which doctors classify this disease into. These subtypes are:-
- Schizoaffective disorder
Whenever a person is diagnosed with such disorder, the major symptoms that come out is depression and mania. The person experiences emotional imbalance when suffering from this.
- Catatonic disorder
A person who is facing this kind of disorder can have issues such as excessive and peculiar motor behaviours, sometimes referred to as catatonic excitement. They can also have issues such as decreased motor activity and engagement.
- Childhood-onset schizophrenia
The symptoms of this disorder normally appear during adulthood, but they can sometimes emerge during childhood, at the age of 10 or earlier. The chances of this disorder occurring in children are 0.04 per cent, but it is the most serious issue. If anyone is diagnosed with this, he needs serious and immediate attention. No type of drug is recommended for this type of disorder since it may cause more harm than good to the person.
- Disorganized schizophrenia or hebephrenia
This type of disorder causes people to have incoherent and illogical thoughts and speeches. This disorder can also cause people to have difficulty while performing routine work. Trifluoperazine hydrochloride drug is most effective on this kind of disorder.
- Paranoid schizophrenia
This type of disorder is very harmful. The person suffering from it start getting false beliefs of a group of people trying to harm their family and closed ones. This is the most severe as well as the most common type of schizophrenia that people suffer.
The symptoms of this disease are:-
- Hallucinations: Feeling the presence of things that are actually not there.
- Delusions: Strong beliefs that you have got superpowers or have become popular and people are seeking your presence.
- Disorganized speech: Saying out literally anything that will not make any sense to any person.
- Strange behavior: The behaviour becomes extremely strange. Either you start to talk continuously or become quite for hours and don’t reply even after continuous queries.
- Withdrawn and lifeless: Displaying no sense of feelings or any motivations, or lacking interest in normal daily activities.
Trifluoperazine hydrochloride is a very useful drug when it comes to antipsychotic drugs. The salt is most effective against schizophrenia. However, no person should consume any drug containing this salt before consulting his/her doctor.