To excel in the competitive landscape, where patients play an instrumental role in the decisions of healthcare, they need to get access to the right treatment at the right point of time. As imaging center services are essentially served front door for the health systems / hospitals, your growth is only possible with extended access to imaging services for the patients.
Enhancing the scheduling and prior authorization process is of paramount importance for an improved patient access. These efforts maximize the patient satisfaction that often gets undermined with the tedious nature of prior authorization for imaging centers.
It is just not your imaging center that is suffering from pitfalls in prior authorization process. Obtaining prior authorization is one of the biggest challenges for most imaging programs. Right from the time of order to the exam time, there are multiple challenges with work duplication, delays and denials. These pains can be a major hindrance to enhanced patient access.
There are hundreds of clinical exams and endless possible insurance prior authorization complexities with federal state coverage. It is important that you do not choose just another prior authorization company. Rather look for someone that takes pride in working as your dedicated practice management partner.
Sunknowledge : A Complete Solution for Prior Authorization for Imaging Centers
Too many cases of authorization denials are being seen these days, resulting primarily from coding errors or incorrect information. The main focus of a well-managed radiology’s office billing operation is to submit claims for services punctually and in the proper, required format, and receive reimbursement as fast as possible.
We work as your powerful operational extension, helping you with state of the art practice management experience, by
- Gathering of vital information from patient, provider as well as order information
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Communicate and validate prior auth request with the payers
- Initiate PA requests as per the payer protocols
- Follow up with payer for checking the auth status
- Follow up with ordering physician for the additional documents as requested by the payer
- Provide the additional information as requested by the payer
- Update the auth outcome in the PM/billing system
Why We are The Best
- Guaranteed reduction of billing costs by 70%
- Fast & efficient service with 99.99% accuracy
- Serving over 100 healthcare clients
- Boost average number of approvals by 1.5-2X
- 7 yrs payer side experience in claim adjudication
Looking to know more on how we cater our functional best practices in prior authorization for imaging centers! Our experts are ready to share with you, our best practices that will eliminate your practice management worries!